Monday, April 26, 2010

Few more days


With just 1 week till we step down, whatever we have done have been running through my mind. I am gonna miss everything. I mean yeah I'm still gonna meet everyone from the CCA around school, but the feeling is different. No more late nights at the clubroom, no more singing wrong lyrics while being made fun of by Erfi, no more complaining of hunger and filled bladders, no more going on about how Chin Yee is cute, no more ''WHO THINKS CHIN YEE IS CUTE RAISE UP YOURS HANDS'', no more eh order macs? SET AH, no more being chased out by the security guard, in other words the end of Exco 09/10 is nearing. I never, I say NEVER, would have thought I would actually be sad that we are done/leaving the club. Just 1 month ago, I had enough of everything and was waiting for this time to arrive, now its the opposite. I guess what Elliot said is right, I am gonna miss this.

All of it.

-SA-