Friday, October 16, 2009

For the 08/09

It's officially 10 days since there was a last post in the photog blog!

(I actually thought it was way longer than that!).

 

Anyway today is the J2 Farewell Day.

:'(

I personally don't think that it's that happy an occassion since it means it's another step closer to A's for us.

I'd rather I was still in J1, lamenting about crappy OP preparation.

Seriously, that's way more fun!

 

But anyway, I'd just like to say some stuffs to the EXCO+CC (this is the standard combination I guess (: ) and Mr Cheng and Ms Koh.

Mr Cheng: Thank you for terrorising me partially. I didn't really understand why you insisted that I find the 4 AAA batteries (if you've forgotten, it's for the studio thingy) when they were missing. But I guess it's more of being responsible and I think you've made me a more responsible person (:

Ms Koh: I think you're really very pretty and very cute! :D And I'll remember all the small (but very significant) stuffs that you've done for us because sometimes I think we (me for sure) don't really see minute details :/

Elliot: You're a wonderful president who is so not arrogant and friendly and so nice to talk to! Stay gay (happy)!

Vicky: Victoria! I'm very amazed by all the crazy ideas that you can think of for photog and your overflowing creativity plus imagination and I hope you'll always be happy with.... :D

Shirleen: You always make my day whenever I see you (actually I think this applies to all EXCO+CC (: ). And I'm really glad that we're in photog together even though we go to different classes after PAE :)

Vanessa: Van van. I think you very quiet but actually deep down you know a lot of things ah *wink wink. You're probably one of the most sane person among us but still, we really have fun together :D

Mumtaz: Hmm we don't really talk but still, I think its very fun to listen to Chinese songs together. And I think you're really amazing the way you helped us with all the CIP records. You're the first yet you did that well (:

Zheng Hui: Hello ZH who always bully the QM (both me and Sam tsk). But still, if we don't have irritating (*laughs) people like you, everything will be very different (: So everyone is useful in different way. I think GD really suits you cause you're madly in love with technology. Teach me PS!

Chin Chye: I always ask why you didn't join EXCO but I guess it doesn't matter at all because we all really are able to bond well and talk about all the weirdest, funniest, crappiest thing in the world! :D Thank you for helping me clean lenses hee hee :/

(:

For the rest of the club members: I think you all changed the club in one way or another and our club is able to thrive this well because of all the things that everyone in the club has done. All the best for A's! :D