Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Today M.L. asked me to help her shoot some stuff but the only camera i had was the 5D and fisheye so i trudged up to PPC's cubicle..

me: roy, got camera? M.L. asked me to shoot something...
PPC: see? she ask u ner ask me *sulk*
me: tsk... i happened to be there la...
PPC: i don't have... go club room take la...
me: hng..... help me take la...
PPC: u go la.... *wants to pass me keys*
me: *refuse to take keys.... chute teh power* HNG....! i don't know how to open dry-cabi na.... hng.....
PPC: my leg pain..
me: HNG...! my leg also p...a...i...n...
PPC: k la k la...
me: =D =D =D *it worked again!* ^.^v
PPC: *gets out of chair... walk towards door... i sit in his chair, get comfy* hey you! come w me ah! sit down some more!
me: =P orh!...

we raided the DOUBLE-STOREY dry cabi and found a grand total of ONE!!!!!!! (ONE!!!!! ICHI!!! EINS!!!!) *fling arms in the air* 350D with kit.... -.- and NO batt.... PPC rummaged through box labelled "to be charged" found a batt, tested, "nah! still got batt" and found a 256 MB CF card -.- (256 MB, that's so last century... now still got people use 256 MB one meh...?) i *grumble grumble*

PPC: wat? how many pics u want to shoot? enough la!

but hor, it turned out that it's got NO batt... -.- -.-

so in the end i had to shoot w the fisheye and everyone looked distorted...

our cameras are so hot ha? all loaned out... sheesh... ha ha... got to buy more cameras... and TTL lens and ETTL lens... LOL