Thursday, April 10, 2008

Exco Application

Dear juniors, your EXCO has kindly come up with a sample of answers for your EXCO application form.

1. Position applying for: (Please tick one)
Ans: *brackets all* All of the above. I feel that I can multi task. (No doubts about my ability!)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Ans: - Wont steal food from fridge
- smart
- won't say 'your mother'
- less irritating than Quentin
- more QTPL than Qiqi
- won't break lens (at most only 77mm B+W filter)
- love mounting

3. Are you currently holding on to any leadership position? (House Comm, CG Rep, Subject Rep, REACH Rep etc...)
Ans: -SC
-House comm
- CG Chair
- REACH Rep/ Reach Comm
- Pre-U sem emcee
- All subject rep

4. Your Sec Sch CCA:
I-dont-wanna-lose club

5. Position held in sec sch CCA and contributions:
Ans: President, all available posts including cleanliness manager and toilet director and check temp of the sch surroundings

6. Why do you want to join the EXCO?
Ans: - I feel that I got every ability/ positive points that everyone has.
- I want to be friends with Ah Dell.

7. Why are you interested in applying for the position you have ticked above?
Ans: -Because I dont wanna lose

8. Do you have any relevant technical skills? Be specific.
Ans: -Camwhoring at a specific angle
- Use eyepower (what's that?)
- Jinbei and Abei are my best friends

And lastly, 9. How do you think you can improve the club's current positions?
-ended with some plentiful of angry scribbles and drawings-