Friday, April 18, 2008

Hi hi hi hi hi!
I is a back to share some more photos from Digital Photographer of the Year by Digital Photography. (If you hadn't known, that's a magazine. Which I love reading.)

I think it'll give us some good inspiration, yah?


Overall Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Chris Sargent
(I viewed his gallery, there's one which caught my eye but I cant tell what the subject was doing at all. ) http://www.dphotographer.co.uk/show_image.php?imageID=13641&page=1



Wildlife Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Paul Bratescu
Love this one.


Movement Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Jennifer Tigley
Absolute WOAH-ness.


Black & White Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Paul Anthony Wilson
Is a like.


Abstract Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Kate Molloy
HEHEHEHE. This photo is tickling with endless possibilities. See a woman's slender body and legs?


Urban Digital Photographer of the Year 2007

Andrew Tobin
I LIKE I LIKE I LIKE! How come this carpark so empty one hah.

Read more at Digital Photographer of the Year Awards 2007

Grouch here, OVER AND OUT!