Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Teachers' Day!

Hello!! Vicky here!

OMG I just realised that I totally missed the midnight of Teachers' Day! :/

Haha, that's cause I typed out this Special Teachers' Day Post, and wanted to post it at midnight, but I think I fell asleep and forgot about it. Haiya ya.... Now if I post no feeling already (a la XQ).

Nevermind, here it is!:

Once again, Teachers' Day has come around! Happy Teachers' Day everyone!


And when I say everyone, I really mean it. Let's look at the definition of a teacher.


teacher |ˈtiːtʃə|

noun

a person who teaches, esp. in a school


Well then, this means that this is applicable in many levels, as long as someone has made you learn something, right?


And I've got to admit, being in the photography club I've learned a lot... Haven't we all? :)


Happy Teachers' Day to our cutest juniors! Hahaha, through teaching you guys stuff, I've learnt to be a teacher! (Though I do apologise if there were certain inaccuracies that I've passed on unknowingly.) I've learnt that teaching is not easy, and thanks guys, for not all falling asleep during photog sessions!


To our beloved beloved 2008 photog members. You guys have taught me compassion, and have given me the best memories ever! I always think of you all with fondness, with your super-enthusiasm and I've learnt to appreciate that best of all!


Happy Teachers' Day to the one and only ALUMNI!!! And I'm not being biased okayyyy I know what you all are thinking. Seriously, I've learnt most of the technicalities of photography (that is, what I can remember lah ^_^") from you guys, who never tire of repeating over and over and over again. Who always come back and help out! And organise all the outings, and studio days stuff. And the forum. And the crazy jokes. And always always blogblog! Haha, if you look at the percentage of who actually posts on the blog, I think the alumni reigns hands down. Remember the study advice posted by you all for the graduating batch chiong-ing for A levels last year? Haha, now that the A levels are coming up, I personally keep referring to them. THANKS!


Happy Teachers' Day Senior Exco! As in, Quentin's batch exco! You all taught us the ropes and everything, and we really appreciate it! Other than Photography Photography, I think what was most important was the MJC Photog spirit and CULTURE that you passed on to us, and the leadership qualities you all represented. (And also thanks ah for all the dos and don'ts when interacting with PPC, heheh the heads-ups were well appreciated). :) I really do cherish our heritage! (no pun intended :P)


Happy Teachers' Day wonderful wonderful Exco! What I will always think of fondly as MY exco! Elliot, Shirleen, Zheng Hui, Angeline, Vanessa, Mumtaz, CHINCHYE! The countless experiences we've had in the clubroom, the saikang saikang saikang gossiping gossiping gossiping youtubing youtubing youtubing and crazy crazy dancing~! I lovelovelove all you a lot and as we grew together (ahaha literally sia! I was same height as Elliot, and now I'm taller than him!!! Woo~!!!) I think we've all taught each other lifeskills, as well as what it means to work as a team, though most importantly. Cheers to our friendship!!!


Ahahaha Happy Teachers' Day Elliot! Truthfully, I've never held a REAL real leadership position before, and I was secretly observing you for how-to-be-a-good-leader-tips. In the end I found out that I was getting lessons from a retard. HAHA joking joking. In the end I found out a lot about real leadership, and... ahh that's a whole other kettle of fish and I'll leave it for another post. >_<>


HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY MS KOH KOH KOH KOH KOH!!!!!! The bubbliest happiest chioest funniest talentedest teacher eva eva eva eva!!!! Hahaha, thank you for the guidance you have given all of us throughout our two years, and for sharing all your smiles and jokes with us. You've brightened up our days in MJC photog. (And we hope you'd like the present we made for you). Thank you!


Last, but never least, HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY MR CHENG CHENG PAPACHENG!! Hahahahaha the one and only Mr Cheng who is the most unique and quirkiest teacher that I've ever met. I will always think of you and laugh. Despite a lot of bad times, there were a lot of good times you've given us. Hahaha I remember there were a series of nightmares I've gotten of getting scolded by you during a particularly busy period of time. Mr Cheng, thank you for your dedication to the club and making MJC photog such a meaningful experience to all of us.


MJC Photography Club is not MJC Photography Club without Mr Cheng and Ms Koh.


HAPPY TEACHERS DAYYYYYY!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^