Friday, September 11, 2009

Ops New Cat: AMBER

For all you stressed souls out there-

Here's some cute pictures of my new cat Amber, my sis picked her up at Telok Ayer street when she was only 2 weeks old... Now I think she's 2 months old le. Very naughty kitteh, loves to play with anything and everything. She practically ravaged the squeeze ball my dad gave her. Luckily for Mr Squeeze Ball, he still had his plastic packaging on it, if not I think what's left of Squeeze ball is shreds of foam. Lol.

amber_export for FB_FOC0283
Her little paws can be claws of terror, I know, I got a deep scratch on my belleh thanks to her.

amber_export for FB_FOC0296
She's posing for the camera...

amber_export for FB_FOC0301
The deed's done and she's demanding for a belleh rub.


View more photos here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=152552&id=547935794&l=1cec3d3e4b