Tuesday, January 12, 2010

GREY is Not a Colour

couple of weeks ago, PPC told me...

PPC: i bought a 7D for the club. it's a grey set la. $2200.
me: wa cheap!
PPC: ya, grey set ma...

then i turned to my husband...

me: wa, roy bought a 7D for the club...
husband: wa...
me: but grey colour one... he says cheaper...
husband: ah yo, why grey??
me: ya lor... grey colour body so weird... >.<

then today i saw PPC...

me: so u going to shoot the new staff with the 7D?
PPC: ya la
me: $2200 ah so good price...
PPC: ya... grey set ma
me: but so ugly... grey colour...
PPC: what grey colour?
me: what what?
PPC: AH YA!!! *chuckle!!!!* grey set means it's imported set so no Singapore warranty la! not GREY COLOUR!!! -_____-||| *ROFL*
me: oh? i was wondering how come got grey colour 7D one....
PPC: you actually thought it's grey colour??? >_______<||| ROFL
together: muahahahahaha!

hahaha... so malu... heng ah i neh go cathay photo and order, "uncle! gib me one grey colour 7D" think the uncle will -____-???

btw i haven't bought yet la... my minister of finance says can only buy after i sell my 400D =(