Thursday, April 7, 2011

flash bounce!

hello y'all
kingston asked me to post sth!
eunice just say to blog sth!

i actually blog alot but very rarely here, so I SHALL!

here's introducing ideas to bounce flash if you don't own an external flash and there's no more flash to borrow from school and find the in built flash not nice!

An extremely simple, cheap and diy Party Bouncer. All you need is a white business card and a pair of scissors.

product from photojojo! $30 U.S. bucks
This smart simple hood contains a mirror that directs the flash on your camera up, bouncing it off the ceiling to create even, natural light.

P.S. click on image to link back to original website!
P.P.S. CHECK OUT PHOTOJOJO I LOVE IT! =D
P.P.P.S. if you don't know who am I? I'm Yong En from the 07/08 batch of exco! (that sounds super long ago... lol)