Monday, February 25, 2008

Lately i have been feeling that my $35 olympus tripod is SCMI (super CMI) -.- especially when i mount the 5D on it... wa, sian hua cha zai niu fen shang...

i look here look there... my fav is still... haiz... that one lor... so i went n searched one of my old posts... my dream tripod. light, leg can open big big, neck can stretch long long, stylo milo, nice bag... all you ever wanted in a tripod... is in this:

GITZO TRAVELER TITANIUM... here's the post:



Gitzo traveler titanium

*grab head w both hands, run around the room like a siao cha bor screaming*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gitzo traveler titanium comes w a titanium ball head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It costs....
it costs....
open your eyes big big ha....
IT'S A WHOOPING USD$2500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lemme repeat.... USD$2.5K!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these people crazy or what? ok, so it's a 390-piece-in-the-world limited edition titanium-carbon fibre build, w titanium ball head, can laser engrave name n is covered by an italian leather case.... need to be so unattainably exorbitant meh?????????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW CAN???? HOW CAN????

Why is my taste so high class all the time???????? why is it that every time i set my eyes on something, the price tag gives me (or rather, chris) a myocardial infarction??????????????

WHY? WHY? WHY?

*breathe out fumes*

I have parked this item next to the BMW Z4 and condo at cairnhill on the list of my favourite unattainable things that i don't need anyway.... cos if i stay there n drive that car... i'd have the spare cash for that tripod...

*squat in corner with one lone dark cloud raining above me then grow mushrooms*