Friday, February 15, 2008

LOL! you know what Mr T, THE Grandmaster of Photography, who owns THREE double-deck dry boxes, calls PNS cameras????

ben dan xiang ji
in his malaysian accent...

LOL... so cute *catch my breath*

Yesterday I had to help Mr T shoot COMPASS electives and I learnt quite a bit from him about composition when shooting such events... he is v v enthu when it comes to photography ^^ think next time i will tag along him or roy ^^

I also realised my kit lens is super CMI!!! Mr T took a shot of me with my 400D w kit then w his olympus n expensive lens... WA! the difference is apparent, in terms of colour n sharpness... sheesh... u pay peanuts, u get monkeys.

ermm... i felt quite stressed shooting Mr Neo cos guess who were there??? half the exco!!! -.- golly... n quent was like, "here got camera nei! want?"

and our PPC hor... he is SOOOOO shy! kept covering his face w notes... then he told participants, "that's a DSLR in action. and we photographers prefer to be BEHIND the camera"... i happily shoot shoot shoot and he screamed, "enough la!" so i scurried off. ha ha...