Friday, January 2, 2009

I love ART

Thank you all for coming for Operation Ubin, I hope you have enjoyed everything we planned... Next time after you have signed up, please don't pangseh. It's not very nice for the pockets of the Alumni. Actually, the pockets of the Alumni top brass who had to pay the difference. Thank you. And no more pangseh.

I guess Ubin was, you know- Ubin- I've been there 4 times this year, and nothing in Ubin surprises me anymore. If you weren't with us on Monday, I have to say you missed out on some stuff, like the low tide of 0.4m. We could see lots of crabs and seaweed and birds fishing. Beautiful.

I must say our first aid team is the best! Ok, maybe cos Elliot didnt come, so I must say MY FIRST AIDER WAS THE BEST! (No la PPC, none of the kids fell down and broke a neck.) A french little girl fell down and scraped her knee. Shirleen helped to dress her wounds. Well, though we sorta didn't understand what they were saying, and they didn't quite know what we were saying either, but we managed with a few simple phrases of Anglais. (See pictorial evidence below.)

Well, chalet was kinda fun too. Thank goodness the screening of the embarrassing Ops Ubin The Movie was over. Oh, did I mention- the fire was PERFECT? Hehe, all thanks to King and me who set up the fire... and thanks to Hou Teck's zippo to "add fuel to the fire". Lols.

Alrighto, enough of me ranting... Those who went for Ops Ubin, please share and post your pics! Oh come on, I know you have blogging access... Come on, atta boy! (and girls!)