Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nice Studio Shots ^^

some nice studio shots i found on the internet ^^ so cute so cute!!! shooting animals is really difficult (i know because i try to paparazzi my pets all the time -.-) those who shot for SPCA will know too =) the challenge is always: how do you get them to stay still?






cos sometimes they'd move and it becomes like this, the kitteh is a bit not sharp...


this one is quite ultimate... how do you ask the kitteh to "er, excuse me, can put your paw on the bunneh? give him a pat on the back... ah ah like that... ya ya correct... stay there ha... ah both look here, ya!" i guess it's just a lot of waiting then they suddenly do something cute =)


how do you tell the bunny on the left to raise left ear, bunny on the right to raise right ear ha? teach me leh...


props helps sometimes i guess


bunneh: er oei, gib me the cawwot.
puppeh: my mummy says cannot talk to strangers neh...

awww... you'd know when you click at the right moment =)


kitteh: eh... you trying to impersonate me isit?
bunneh: *act blur live longer*

or how about an outdoor shoot? ^^