Friday, July 10, 2009

V for...

Vanessa's birthday...

this morning i received an SMS from Ellie No. 35:

"Hi ms koh! today is van's birthday. we'll be celebrating it at 1.45 at the same place we celebrated angeline's birthday if you wanna come. Free cake too! Thanks!"

so at 1:40pm i walked out of my office... then i suddenly realised their lesson ends at 1.45 so i gostan went back... periodically look see look see from my window to check if they're there... saw zheng hui...

1.56pm... SMS ellie

me: cutting already?
ellie: not yet. almost

so i went down and i saw PPC on the phone, van's back facing me... PPC made a face. he tried to wink but made it look like got something blow into his eyes... he was trying to say "don't blow the cover!" cos i guess van doesn't know...

PPC: *holler into the phone* oei! you better quickly come now and settle with vanessa! is it $180 or $200!!! her dad is here to pick her up already....

hehehe... he is such a good actor...

i secretly SMSed ellie...

me: vanessa here already neh....

PPC made another face to say "act normal, small talk small talk"

me: oh... er... later you meeting erfi right? seeing college day video... i also want to see =D
PPC: ok lah come lah...

then suddenly from behind....

happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you.... hehehe... the cake arrived with ellie, Zheng hui, vicky, shirleen and chin chai...

ellie: DURIAN cake!!! =DDD
me: AAAAHHHHHH!!!! -.- no need cut for me
vicky: me too, i can't eat...
me: you CAN'T, or you DON'T WANT?
vicky: don't want ^^
me: hehehe... i am allergic to durian
someone: ha? what will happen?
me: i will get upset -.-
someone: like that also can call allergy ah...

van proceeds to cut cake...

me: oh oh... camera camera take photo take photo!! got camera???
angeline: don't have...

-.- we are MJC photog club but always like that one... shoot for other people that time all the tua tua liap (tua tua liap means "big big liap" ah ya i don't know how to translate liap la...) lens come out, then when we need to shoot for ourselves, no camera LOL so bo pian, shoot w my lousy i-phone camera...




it's my first time seeing people use A4 paper fold in half for the cake =P

PPC: eh... if the ink melts ah, it's carcinogenic you know?
me: *gasp*
PPC: =DDDDDD kidding kidding =DDDDDD

vicky made a really cute card for van... i think it looks like a superhero logo... i'm sure if van wore a matching-coloured outfit and stuck the card on the front, she can totally fly... on it are little triangles/quadrilaterals (ah, you all don't laugh... how else would u describe the geometrical shapes on the card???) for us to each write our birthday wishes...

vicky looked perplexed... she count count count the shapes on the card, count count count the number of people... eh... correct what but how come got one empty triangle...? who haven't write???? >.<




me: mumtaz?
vicky: *point* neh
me: hm...
vicky: AAHH!!! VA.... *whisper* i counted vanessa... >.<|||

ROFLMAO

while eating the cake, we teased angie cos someone did very sweet thing for her... again... AAAAWWWWWWWW... sho shweet...

PPC had to zhiooop back to club room to meet erfi...


group shot. from shirleen's expression, you can tell that the durian cake is probably v nice if u like durians =)
(can u see the A4 paper holding the cake? =P)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VANESSA =)