Sunday, August 2, 2009

PPC's Birthday ^^

This is a little belated...

for once, someone (ellie) brought a camera!!! so the pics were taken by him.

We celebrated PPC's birthday on Fri. in the morning Ivan and Shruthi came to pass me the cake for storing in the fridge...

S: Ms Koh, so you will bring Mr Cheng there at around 2 ok?
me: ha? i bring him? too obvious la! he will know!
S, I and me: hm....
me: kk, Ivan pretend to ask him for consultation then lure him there, say your stuff are there...
I: OKOK ^^

so at about 1:50 Shruthi came to get the cake and I went down at about 2...

me (to Ivan): so? go get Mr Cheng la!
Ivan: I SMSed him he has not replied me...
everyone: *don't know what to do...*
someone: Ms Koh, you have room key? *i shake head* you call him la... ask him for room key! =D
me: -.-||| he will tell me to go and take...

anyway, i called him... tru tru tru...

me: oei royston, you have room key?
PPC: =DDDD want to celebrate my birthday isit? =DDDD
me: -.-|||||| er... no... the room air con not working and it's full of cockroaches! quickly come! *immediately feel ashamed of my own lame excuse... if i didn't have room key... how i know air con not working and room full of cockroaches????!!!!!*
PPC: kk, i will act surprised... =D

me (to the group): he knows la!

so we devised another plan... everyone hid in the hall, only Ellie and me outside... we pretended to be v hack-care... sit on the bench like v relak like that...



PPC walking down the stairs...

PPC: where's everyone?
me: everyone not free la, only the two of us..
PPC: *glance left glance right glance up glance down*

he glance up for what??? he thinks they all are spiderman isit????

so ellie and i tried to make small talk... then suddenly... PPC spoted the cake box which they tried to HIDE behind a PILLAR...

PPC: *points at box* where's the cake? =DDD
ellie and me: >.<

shruthi and gang came out singing birthday song...


PPC: here come the cockroaches!!! =DDDD




PPC: =DDDDD... eh! how come got FOUR candles???
ellie: happy FORTIETH birthday Mr Cheng!!! ^^
PPC: i'm not 40 k! international standard for youth is 17-35. i'm still a youth! =DDDDD... and Ms Koh... *glance at me* is also still a youth =DDDDD

shruthi: blow the candles!!
PPC: *looks suspicious* is this that kind of candle???
everyone: NO! (we where got so wu liao... -.-)
PPC: you know the human body has 4 holes that can expel gas? so one for each candle is it?
everyone: -.-|||
PPC: in order to prove that methane can make the flame... you know =DDD
everyone: -____________-|||


i suspect PPC's dream is to blow out candles that way, cos he said something similar last year LOL the proof is here.
but heng ah, he blew out the candles with his mouth...

PPC tried to remove the chocolate disks but broke all of them LOL


PPC: you know how to cut cake anot? *STAB cake with knife* hehehe =DD





Royston, since you didn't get to blow out your candles the way you wanted, hope the following makes up for it ROFLMAO