Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spontaneous Combustion

Today PPC suddenly appeared at my cubicle…

PPC: eh! I think Quentin they all know it’s my birthday tomorrow nei! They’re preparing a surprise for me… =D
Me: *oh, it’s your birthday tomorrow?? I forgot…* oh wow… that’s nice ^^

Then he kept asking the ex-exco about their gift…
PPC: is it for THURSDAY is it for THURSDAY???
Haha… turns out it’s their appreciation gift for him la… and I also got one LOL. They didn’t know it’s his birthday tomorrow until today hahaha…

But anyway, the ex-exco got him a delicious chocolate cake and we celebrated his birthday in the garden after club meeting…
they presented him with the cake…
Everyone: blow the candle! Blow the candle!
PPC: I can blow the candle in 3 ways, which way you want?… I can blow w my mouth, my nostrils or my FART!
Everyone: -_________-|||
Xing Quan: I’d like to see you do it with your fart!
PPC: Hee hee… =D

And while we were all savouring the delicious chocolate cake…
PPC: actually it depends on the velocity of the fart nei… if the velocity is high it will extinguish the flame, if not it will just explode!
Everyone: *suddenly lose appetite*

Then he realized the ex-exco didn’t know about his birthday yet they surprised him w a cake so he pretend pretend like, “no need one la… no need la” but we all know he felt v touched and he loved it one lor… haha

So cute ^^

The celebration ended with a session of cam-whoring…