Friday, December 10, 2010

MJC Prom in Black and White :D

Hihi! :D

The J1s might not know me but I'm from the 0708 batch of photogs :D Anyways, I was one of the laolaos who covered Prom on Wed night, so I thought I'd share some of my pics here *at Shruthi's request!* some game that they play every year during prom.. tying random stuff together :D and this is the table that won :D
one of the many performances that night *and the chandeliers are freaking cool!!* this was a spontaneous shot btw.. i just aimed at him and he instantly ":D"
and and and not forgetting, THE SENIORS! :D
Erfee looking like a diplomat :D
Zhanlun pretending to be Batman, or Ultraman, or some other comic book character (@_@)guess whose ring is this!


obligatory camwhore shot in the lobby (and new profile pic!)
Full album is on Facebook, just click on the link below:
PS: J1 Exco: if you want the pics, juz drop me a msg (by SMS or email or whatever) and I'll try to get over my shitty Internet connection and send them to you k! :D
PPS: Everyone post more on the blog k!! Whether photog-related or random stuff, juz post and keep it alive for whoever pops by this little page on one of their blog-hopping sprees :D