Monday, March 10, 2008

Huan dao zhui zhui zhui


Took a shot by ~macingrouch on deviantART


Today the qing tian pi li, grandmaster of photography- Mr Tee, Ms Koh and I went out to shoot around Singapore for pre-u sem with the theme Singapore- Global City something something for All. Before we set out this morning we were listing out the possible places to shoot, and WAHHHH there are endless possible places to shoot...

Too bad tian bu zuo mei leh...
Sky not nice. *Sings Ti orh orh*
And today is a monday! Want shoot people also difficult siaa... Go MRT station outside shoot also kena chase. Sad case.
Changi Airport BO LANG!!!
Whole day rain rain rain rain, cloudy cloudy sky grey grey one, want go climb longkang shoot Singapore flyer also cannot! KNS...

In the end we went to shoot the cliched MERLION *peng, I cant believe it*, esplanade and whatsoever... The three of us had to be models for our own photographs... -.-

Today was super unproductive... I shot a grandtotal of ONE photo. ONE!! Can you believe it...? *slap forehead* It's the above posted photo la... Which I thought was quite nicely composed and edited.

Hehehehe then we went walk around Cathay and Camera Workshop, see a SLIK carbon tripod that I like neh, got padding and it's super light... Then I saw the Gitzo, WAHHHH I liked it even more... Considering I lugged qing tian pi li's manfrotto that was even heavier than the club's green tripod while the both of them happily used their Gitzos... T_T

Met Mr Andrew Tan at Cathay and Ms Koh was trying to influence him to get a B+W UV filter. *tiiongggg....* OH and sigma 50mm f2.8 macro SGD400 plus, 15-30mm dunno 600 plus or 900 plus la, cant remember liao... Hehehehehe.... And Mr Tee say I can be his god daughter leh! I am now qing tian pi li, grandmaster of photographer's god daughter liao, and Ms Koh is my gan ma... =P

This two god parents bery good de, one can borrow his camera, one know where to eat and cook the good stuff... *most blessed person on earth*
After spending one whole day with Mr Tee, I'm starting to catch his lian bang chinese... Ji gou li hai yi xia leh!