Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I forgot to mention that on the day (Monday) we met Mr Andrew Tan at Cathay I noticed a very familiar looking photo hung in the Cathay Photo's display window... It was a red car parked at the double yellow line lane and it took me a few seconds to realise I've seen it either in VJC photog noticeboard or our own interjc or the RJC inter JC competition... But the name definitely rings a bell- Sng Kia Jit from VJC. The photo won first prize in a Colours competition. The photo wasnt anything interesting but it fit into the theme of colours for the vibrancy, and I bet Chay Teng's vase can fight his photo. Lol.

It's time to start joining competitions out there, I know everyone can do it and win something and so MJC Photog proud. I'm proud of all you photog kids, so go get'm!

P.S. I'll try to post up any suitable competitions on going here for your information as and when possible.