Monday, March 31, 2008

Night sky

I kinda remembered two or three weeks ago when I went back to look see the first JAE meeting and the kids were playing this game where they had to try to recognise what was what or where from the photos the organisers took... and I went "WAH, PHOTO OOF!!! *murmurs so close how to focus*" and Ms Koh slapped me on my arm and asked me to be nice saying, "They J1 only leh!!!!" Hehehehehe...

Some of us just love taking the moon, the stars, the sun... Well, I've tried all three and I havent had satisfactory results YET. (I cant believe some people buy mirror lenses just to capture the moon!)

In the mean time, some pictures to share-
(Clicking on the photos to view the larger version is recommended.)



Can actually see the sunrise in this one.

Don't know about you, but this photo reminds me of the time after Adam and Eve got chased out of the garden of Eden. Just lacks two angels guarding with a sword. Ha ha.



According to Kingston, he says there are tripods that can actually rotate at the same angular velocity as the earth if you want to capture a still image of the stars alone. Cool.

Guessed what this is already? Yeah- Northern Lights. That's the thing where the mother bear went to in the movie Brother Bear.



Alrighty, that's all from me today-