Monday, June 23, 2008

Ah yoh... J1s n J2s, you all should be studying for MYE!!! why still reading blog! tsk tsk tsk... but since u r reading... let me tell u how cute your PPC is ^^ haha... i got a present for him from japan and saw him today...

me: Nah! your present from japan!
PPC: =D wa! is it FOOD?? =D =D =D
me: -_______-||| *is that all he can think of?* er no... food is for the kids...
PPC: what is it? what is it? *excited*
me: it's something u need but don't have! =)
PPC: how u know i don't have??
me: =D

so he kept guessing what the present is...

PPC: is it... a tie??!
me: -_________- NO. *why on earth will i buy u a tie! i don't want to be clobbered by Shirley*
PPC: what is it? what is it? =D =D
me: hee hee...
PPC: *rips apart wrapping paper, stop half-way, suspicious look* will i be embarassed?
me: *roll eyeballs* NO! *hwa kao... he thinks i bought him something kinky*
PPC: *open le, touch the box... still trying to guess* what is it? what is it?
me: *-.- will u just open it already?* ^^
PPC: *sees the gift, two pairs of matching chopsticks* oh! thanks! v nice! shirley will love it! =D so the longer one is for me, the shorter one for shirley ha?
me: er... the longer one is for the head of the house...
PPC: *emphatically* oh, that will be me! =D
me: really meh? actually er no, the longer one is for the taller person, the shorter one for shorter person *suppress giggle*
PPC: oh is it? is that how they differentiate? i didn't know leh...
me: -________________________-||| you believed me? u r v gullible...
PCC: AIYAH!

haha... so cute hor? LOL