Sunday, June 15, 2008

Watermelon

Hi Vicky,

The cost for the lanyard as follows :

50 pcs : $4.50

100 pcs $3.50

The above is using silkscreen plastic ink which is very durable. The lanyard is 2cm in width and comes with a clip.

If you need cheaper, we can use a thinner width lanyard or sublimation printing onto a white polyester lanyard. Or you may use one colour printing instead of 2 to bring the cost down.

Thanks.

RgdsEdwin

So what do you guys say? I'm not very good at bargaining, and I do hate to compromise compromise quality with price. 'Sides, buying a lanyard at MiniToons is $5.90 last I checked (!! I was all *shockshockhorrorhorror* while I was shopping for one last year :()

But anyways, I included a note in the poll that didn't turn up! Uhm... yeah over here: "THANK YOU ALOTALOT TO QUENTIN FOR HELPING TO DESIGN~~~!!! (I tried but failed miserably hahaha he reject mine T_T)"

Cheers,
Vicky!

P.S. Ehm, who's Pres? Haha sorry I don't know why the password didn't work. And Ms Koh! Sorry you didn't get to vote in time, but anyways, 3 more people voted and the results are still the same. ^_^"