Friday, June 13, 2008

Results!

Woo~!!! This blog is approaching its 100th post! Let's see who'll be the one to reach it, hahaha... (No spamming for it hor! Play fair!)


Aaaanyways, I don't know why but the password thingy didn't work for the poll, so aaaanyyybody can vote. Regardless, I'm sure silent readers would have good taste, if they're reading this blog in the first place. *wink*


So, results!!! I don't know if the time limit thing worked, but since I stated UNO day yesterday, I'll stop the poll now!! And the winning design, with a result of 48.3% out of 29 votes is.....
WHITE ON BLACK WITH RED CIRCLE (subtle: photography ALLOWED) !!!!!!!!
*pant*
What a long title. Anyways, I'll go send the orders nownownow and hopefully we'll get it in the first meeting! Am planning to order alotalot so next year (mayhap even the year after) don't need to order again. FORESIGHT WOO~!
Cheers,
Vicky!)