Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I need to print some photos!

Yeah just wondering about the current plan for Alumni members to go back and make prints. The previous discussion, Quentin informed me that we must provide our own papers and inks, but how about making a pay-per-print system? 'Cause it's a little difficult to keep track of what type of paper and ink to buy since we have so many printers in the club now (a good thing!).

I don't know how much are A4 or A3 printing costs nowadays, but I believe its just simple maths to calculate out the exact cost per print.

Anyways, the reason for this topic is because my OC requested me to print some A3-sized photos for a gallery project of his, so I'm looking for a place to print these photos and I thought of the club straightaway.

Here are some photos I'd like to print.

(censored)