Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Luck for your A's

Hahaha.. Instead of posting on taggy, I think it'll be more fun to post on the blog instead...after all its getting a lil' boring with the J2's away for the A's... Though they might not come up to see, its ok^^...

Good luck for your A's!! ^^ hehe...

Some things you should take note:

1. Remember to bring windbreaker... Cos once I forgot to bring and I sat under the air con which pipes cold air from the south pole, I nearly enter a state of preservation, and my hands was shaking so hard from convulsion, I had to "kek" my hands hard so my words wun end up all fuzzy...-.-...

2. Leave your hand phone in your bag, dun bother to turn it on even if your feeling bored and still have 15 minutes before your exams start and is still hoping that someone might still wanna wish you good luck and you think you'll need all the luck you can get; cos you'll end up leaving it on and poping it in your pocket because after your disappointment with no new smses, you look at your watch to realized, you got 5 mins to rush into the hall and the teachers are screaming "You'd better hurry up or the exam will start without you!!!" and the last memory you have of your phone would be the time you put your phone in your bag before you left home...lols..

But that's not the worse part, cuz the worse is when 1 hr passes and the south pole wind is getting to your already tired hands and you decide to pop it into your pocket for some warmth. So the next 5 mins passes all fine and dandy, groping onto that something warm in your pocket like you always do in lectures, until till your horror, a flashing though bolts through your conscious; "Crap! Is that my hand phone in my hands?!?! Didn't I put it in my bag already? Shat! I took it out just now!" If you have been following my line of though, I think you can imagine the rest, (partly cos I'm too lazy to type out the rest:P) so for the rest of the paper, no need to concentrate le lorr.. haha. You will just have your mind filled worrying about whether your phone will even vibrate, dun say ring...

3. I think there is no number 3.. haha... of cos I could think of a lot more stuff, but it wun be fun to recall, if it never happened to yourself.. hahahaha... Maybe closer to the A level collection date, I'll write another one regarding my A-level result collection.. hahaha..when I think back about it, that one was hilarious.. wasted no one there to see it... I shan't reveal it anymore.. So watch out for the post closer to the A-level results date...