Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Studio Days 2 Day 2

After some hiccups in today's Studio Day event (I think you guys can guess what happened judging from the activity on the tagboard), I think the girls who listened to Junsen's lesson today have learnt a lot. Today was an exciting day. We had one special guest (HAHA HE KISSED ME!) and one unlikely model, the QTPL Jr. With two guitars and one violin in the clubroom, the strumming and chicken scratch level was at a new high in the clubroom. Lols. Ok ok, I'll just upload my pics for today. (I still have some very cool ones with JS!!! Send them to me qweeklee!)

Ms Koh in a snowing Singapore
SD2-11

Mr Cheng in a snowing Singapore
SD2-12

QTPL Jr, playing her violin over a 5 second exposure. This was the first trial shot, but her expression was the best. Set up by Junsen.
SD2-13

Junsen trying to imitate a professional violinist... Doing quite well aktually!
SD2-14