Friday, June 19, 2009

Studio Idea [ ( In case u are running out !) (and some rumbling)]

Tales of the Fallen Princesses and their life after happily ever after....




Hey yo peeps at Studio Days :) Last day already ? Sad I couldn't be there as I just came back from a land suspected to be infected with H1N1( and sexually confused humans). Unless anyone wants to skip Mid-years or work, u can try looking for me :) Actually I past-by the school yesterday while walking home from Ikea and really felt like going in but I love your too much and don't want u ppl to get sick so in the end I resisted. Sniff Sniff ! ARHHHHHHHHHHH!

Anyway, I chance upon this cool studio idea when surfing the net this morning. Its about story telling in a studio :) This one for example is what the Fairy Tales Princesses were doing after the story ends happily ever after(or not ?).