Friday, June 26, 2009

While your were at Studio Days ........

Contrary to popular beliefs(Tks to JS), I am not able to attend Studio Days 2 because I was infected with H1N1.

I was not sick in bed at Tan Tock Seng nor been quarantined at Aloha. I have been to Phuket Thailand a few days before Studio Days 2.

Anyway Phuket was great fun and I shot quite a bit of photos there and I am here to share some pics with you ppl. Some of u might have seen some in my fb pages but here goes :

Airasia everything budget, emergency demo also must budget.

As a Electrical Engineering Student to be, I am amazed at how they wire the place.





We were greeted by a beautiful sunset on our first visit to the beach.








After 6pm, the streets is transformed into a Night Life haven for the party animals.






The next morning after 5am, the parties are over and the ppl goes back to their lumber. Then the cleaners will come onto the streets to clear the mess the parties have created.


This is taken at 9am and this is how empty the streets are.


So I went to their wet market to take a look. Guess what they are just starting to set up their stalls....









Last day liao and it was raining cats and dogs, but rain is not going to stop me from shooting so I went out onto the streets to shoot.



The best bowl of noodle I have eaten there in the cold rain.



And finally Home Sweet Home :)



Enjoy :)