Friday, December 11, 2009

Case of the MISSING doggie at prom!

HELLO everyone!

Prom was a BLASTTTT! I was really excited even though it wasn't my prom night. T.T I can't imagine next year lehhh! I probably wouldn't be able to sleeeppp; freaking out with hair-do. dress.... shoes..... OMGG.

I was the FINANCIAL CONTROLLOR.... heehee... actually CASHIER. :/ and Gillian was the DISTRIBUTION OFFICER (distribute photos). Both of us love making things nice and pretty. So...so gil brought ribbons, flowers and soft toys. ^^ Our table was definitely the prettiest!! *high five gil.

My facial emotions for the evening were as follows:

6.30-7.15 ----- :( [no business]

We kept asking members of exco 08/09 "IS THIS NORMAL??? ARE YOU SUREEEE" You should have seen our worried faces.

7.15-8 --- :1 [business picked up but was pretty slow]

9.oo - 10.00 --- :) [$$$]

10.00 - 12 plus ---- :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD [$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$]

Khushboo also commented to me "Very happy arh sam. Keep smiling and smiling.."
HA HA ...... couldn't help it!!

OKAY. But this is the most HILARIOUS "event" for the evening......

2 JC2 boys (B) came to our table...

B: "Eh. Can you sell us that flower? (we placed a pot of flowers at the front of our table)
Me: Look at gil. Then said "No" -_____-
B: Can lah!
Me: "No"

So they gave up. BUT! came back again..

B: Can lah. Sell us the flower.
Me: Okay. $2000 CASH. We will then sell to you.

So yeah. They didn't have the money. DUH! =.=
We then hid the flower under the table.. but guess what??

They took our soft toy dog that was placed on the table and scooted away!

Gil and I looked at each other. Both our jaws just DROPPED.

So i went to look for them. When I confronted them...

They went "What dog? We never take...we put back already" so contradictory. -___-

So our last resort was to ask PPC. So PPC to the rescueeeee.
He made me walk to every single table to look for the 2 boys. So "paiseh!" :/

Later I spotted one of them near the studio. So I quickly called PPC.
The guy saw me and mumbled under his breath "shit"
So PPC " blah blah blah blah blah......." to the 2 chaps
And we got the toy back. (:
Thanks mr cheng!

MORALE OF THE STORY - i "guarded" the money with my life but hmmm. It didn't occur to me that the plush toy was more attractive. So! never forget the little things!! ^^

Bye bye for now.

I will be back with moreee..... ^^

SamSim (: