Monday, December 28, 2009

The Photog Gathering Details: Part Deux!



1. Event name - Check!
2. Date & time - Check!
3. Facebook invitations and all sorts of publicity stuffs - Check!
4. Administrative details -  Check!
5. Alot of photog people attending - hmmm...

The Photog Gathering is ON! & It would become a success only if YOU support us.

Your help is needed to keep this tradition alive! As much as possible, we (the alumni) would try to organise a get-together at the end of each year (In this case lets assume jan 2010 is still dec 2009). Hence, please try your very best to make it for the gathering!

I ain't got the time to churn out a top ten list of why you should attend this gathering (as compared to ops ubin) because i have alot of work to do plus it's late and i need to rest and i'm very tired. NEVERTHELESS! I promise it will be fun, or at least i'll try my best to make it even at the expense of my reputation.

No, i'm kidding. Reputation first, fun second.

Please do not Fly airplane. I will KILL you. I swear. But then again you know i'm kidding right? try your best lah okay! The price will be at $10 per pax. I have already absorbed some of the costs. If more people are attending = Lower cost price per entry ($8). Therefore do indicate your interest via google docs or the facebook event thingy. You can also drop me an email/sms !

Will update you guys/gals on the meeting place as the day draws closer

Details:
ECP BBQ PIT 20 (area C)
9th Jan, Sat 
1700 - 2300 hours
Special guest PPC!


Happy holidays & remember to do your homework.

Q Out!