Thursday, December 10, 2009

Prom 2009

Hello everyone, Shruthi here to update y'll on promzz. Ms Koh did a good post, I'm still very sorry about the mango strudel Ms Koh!

Anyways prom 2009, was an amazing experience. Seriously I've learnt A LOT. I never knew we could achieve so much and FOSHO, each and everyone has learnt something new. All those hours in the clubroom during holidays has paid. Everytime I go

OKAY GUYS TOMORROW MEET IN CLUBROOM AT 1.30!

and everyone goes

HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKAY LAH ( I bet in their minds they are cursing and swearing at me)

but honestly, I think they feel that it was all worth it because we all did so well during Prom. Everytime we gathered for CLUBBIN aka club meeting, we would face problems. Because of the A levels, we couldn't go to the clubroom for meeting cos THE EXAM was going on :( so we all used to gather in the canteen to discuss, which was so like annoying cos we would be like AHH UGHH GAHH UHH bleah blah bleah gaaah. When we needed to buy stuff also the same noise would come out.

Prom was really really fun, I mean from checking out the hot J2s, to facing problems with CF card readers, to changing positions of the layout, to J2s stealing Gillian's bear, to printing problem, to torn backdrops, to slow laptops. Man, last night was unforgettable! We faced so many problems but overcame it immediately.

After the tiring night, Exco and Mr cheng went to newton and ate ate ate with Elliot, Angeline, Chin Chye and TOOT (Zheng Hui). It felt good to eat a proper meal after hours. We were so bored after that, so we went to the airport at 3 AM, cos anyway we HAD to come back to school to unload and stuff. After that Errfee, Chin Yee and me stayed to print. I was pretty useless cos I slept off while they were printing the photos (goodness we have so many orders!) and I didn't even help much even though I was suppose to help cut the pictures! Errfee and Chin Yee stayed on to print the stuff! Wow I don't know how they did it, but they are awesome!

I really want to thank EVERYONE WHO HELPED OUT, it was a huge success, we really weren't THAT confident and also didn't expect such success.

Thanks
Chin Yee
Errfee
Samantha
Kenny
Justin
Soon Hao
Gillian
Ivan
aka Exco 09/10 you guys are really awesome, I am so happy I have awesome friends like you and we all worked together well! Thanks for tolerating those hours and all the work which was needed to be done.

Thanks
Cheng Boon
Marissa
Stephanie
YiMin
Kushboo
Wan Yeng
Karin
You guys took your time from the holidays and came to school and also came for prom to help us out the whole day. Good job guys!

Thanks
Elliot
Zheng Hui
Chin Chye
Angeline (Sam kept messaging you so we could get more tips!)
For coming to school and giving us some tips, LET ME TELL YOU WE REALLY NEEDED THAT! Thanks so much, we fixed so much thanks to you guys.

And Of Cos
Thanks
Mr Cheng
Ms Koh
For checking on us, driving us everywhere, making sure everything was good and being such awesome teachers <3.

I really appreciate everyone who helped from the hotel staff to the councillors to the customers! Thanks so much guys!
Now to look forward to the next year! Hopefully we will have more success in the future in WHATEVER we do, not only for the club but also for ourselves.
Loads of love
-SA-

Psst, there will be more prom updates, a lot happened!