Saturday, January 1, 2011

Namaste, from Nepal

Hi guys, I've been in Nepal for 3 out of 150 days now. I am beginning to appreciate our transport system, even though we keep complaining about it. I should probably upload a video some day about public transport here.

I digress.

Anyway, these were some pictures I took from the aeroplane while waiting for landing at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan Airport. As there was a lack of parking space at the airport, my plane circled the Nepal skies for about 40 minutes. We saw the 800s, we saw their ridges. It was gorgeous.

_DSC6994fb



_DSC7007fb
See the 8000s in the background. If you spot a small white spec in the middle of the photo, it is actually another commercial flight waiting for landing too.



_DSC7013fb



Read the original post at Eunice Chan's Photo Blog- Namaste, from Nepal