Monday, September 15, 2008

=/

*hang head low low... look v embarassed... look left look right make sure no one listening... whisper*

i... v malu today...

one girl (i don't know her) came up to me... let's call her..hm... Lucy

lucy: Ms Koh, can i ask you a question?
me: *wa! math's question ah?? lai lai lai =D* ya?
lucy: it's about camera... if my lens stuck how to make it go back ha?
me: oh... (ha! this one i know! i kena before!!)? Nikon or Canon? (just to be sure)
lucy: er... it's just a normal camera... small small one...
me: oh..? point and shoot ah?
lucy: huh??? what's that?
me: your camera got manual focus? (cos lens stuck king taught me switch back to manual focus lens can go back de ma... -.-)
lucy: huh??? what's that? i zoom the lens go out then cannot go back in...
me: i don't know nei... *sweat*
lucy: u mean u only know how to use big big camera ah? -.-
me: =/ what brand?
lucy: olympus
me: u bring la i see who can help you. ask my colleagues... (such as Mr Tee)
lucy: er... it's ok la i ask someone else...

-.- so malu

*emo in one corner...*