Friday, September 5, 2008

Go go goooooooo

Thanks Ms Koh for the effort of putting up the video for me! ^^
And thanks for singing. PPC very cute.

When the overseas trip started last year, it got all of us buzzing. We were all very excited to go. I remembered King and I went to stock up on film, both of us spent hundred plus on the amount of film we brought to Perth. Although we can't say that we shot very good photos, but it was a very good experience. Even more so as a graduating Photog club member. The spent time together with our good friends from the club was priceless.

When I collated the pics early last month to put up the album for all of you, I was touched by the amount of good photos there were. I must say I have always felt very proud of my juniors. We hoped that an overseas trip will become a yearly tradition for all photog members.

Anyway, if Vietnam isnt a good place, want go Malaysia? =DDDDDD
Haha I dunno la, actually got a lot of photo opp in SEA one, just that we dont like to go only mah...

Share some of my Malaysia pics with you all la.

Go Ahead
Ipoh old town

Pile of Clogs
Ipoh old town

Slightly Bigger Fishes
Ipoh town market

(some kind of) Tree Frog
Ipoh

Debit Society
Penang

Amanda
Hahahaha ok this is my cousin... you don't really see this in M'sia.

IMG_1754
Redang

IMG_1723
Redang

A Walk by the Beach
Redang

DSC_0145 copy small
Petaling Jaya

IMG_1678
Taipeng

IMG_1803
And lastly, I BITE.