Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dear Kelly

I have been going out with Ken Nern for more than a year (my schoolmate PPC introduced him to me) and he has been nice and faithful to me. My first Darling-Sweetheart-Love-Romance, we shared many happy moments together especially Nov last year when we went for our first trip to Japan together. We were in each others' arms practically everywhere we went. I have gotten to know him even better during our recent Koh Samui trip when we talked alot and I found out many interesting things about him.

But I met Nee Kon and have not been able to forget him at all... his sexy voice just makes my knees go weak every time I hear it. He also has a more sturdy body and I feel excited whenever I see him. Compared to Nee Kon (whose body is really hot), Ken Nern feels like a little boy... Although we have met a few times, I don't really know Nee Kon very well but I think he likes me too. In addition, My BFF Geraldine and classmate Tee keep raving that he is such a great guy. Recently, Geraldine told me that Nee Kon is available.

I feel very confused as I'm about to marry Ken Nern but I cannot forget Nee Kon. I'm afraid that if I marry Ken Nern and keep thinking about Nee Kon, Ken and I may end up in a divorce which will be very costly. I want to enter into a relationship with Nee Kon... Yet I fear that if I break off with Ken Nern, I am breaking away from what is familiar and entering into something on impulse and may regret it...

Please advise me.

Troubled