Monday, October 6, 2008

Photographer's Nightmare

*sobs sobs... her her her... sobs* I had a nightmare!!

we were on club overseas trip to some developing country... can't tell where but think it was india or bangladesh... and we were shooting at this railway station. i tried to take a shot with my 15mm f/2.8 fisheye but it was blur so i put down my cam and tried to open up my tripod but no matter how i twist here twist there, one leg is shorter -.- so i gave up n reached for my cam then AAHHH??? where's my lens?? how come only got body????

then vicky suddenly appeared in front of me waving a hamburger stash of lens elements between her right thumb and index finger and twirling my 15mm hood around her left index finger...

v: ms koh! r these yours? i saw them STREWN all over the platform and picked them up
me: AAAHHHHHH!!!! *cry* my 15mm lens... *her her her.... weep*

cry also no use, my 15mm lens donno how come peechiah until like that... so i reached for my kit in my bag... dig dig dig... fish fish fish... CAN'T FIND!!!! where's my kit????? AAHHHHH!!! someone stole my kit??? (kit also people want to steal, must be v desperate)

*her her her... sobs sobs... cannot shoot...*

kk, nemind, still got my seagull TLR... search for it in my bag.... AAAAHHHHHH!!!! where is it???

then MRT appeared...

MRT: your seagull ah... u ask me to sell to karung guni le
me: WHERE GOT???? i where got ask you to sell to karung guni???? (angry but try to control, cannot get angry w MRT)

then the clock struck 7pm and MRT hurried me...

MRT: ann, kuai dian, hui qu le (ann, quick go back le)
me: ha??? so fast???? i not yet shoot pictures!!!!!

on the train back, MRT was beaming...

MRT: wa, wo pai le zhen qian zhang! (wa, i shot about 1000 pictures!) =D
me: -.- i shot ONE... and it was BLUR.

*squat in corner of train cabin, sole dark cloud pouring rain over me...*

then i woke up, pat chest, HENG AH! it's only a dream... check my dri-cabi... phew, everything still there n intact =P