Friday, October 10, 2008

Memoir.T

Yes yes I know, you all want a copy so you can see it AND read the words... sry abt the small words.. couldn't really help it.. you know.. aesthetic limitations... there was simply not enough screen real estate for me to make the font any larger... but of cos, let me tell you all of a short story of how I came to to this lil' slideshow...

On second thought, I ain't a gd storyteller, so I think I'll save you all the torture, though if u wanted to know, you can always ask me..^^..

Anways, just some background on the slideshow, it was done in one and a half day...cos PPC last min, kena arrow, and hence he also last min arrow me...lols... but hiya.. after all, for Mr Tee.. cannot say no also.. haha..

The backdrop in the flash, contrary to what some ppl think, I didn't rip it off the net... It was a pic I took specially for the flash. The Lomo cam on the top, the Illford PAN 400 film on the top left and the Hot Shots book on the left were the gifts me and Eunice bought on behalf of PPC, that Ms Lai presented to Mr. Tee during the farewell assembly. The rest was just my sis's table and stationary..and of cos she was pissed that I messed up her table and all.. but ohh well:P...

And if you liked the soundtrack, its titled "Old Pal ~Aishuu~" from this anime called Bartender, which is a outstanding anime..I'd give it like 5/5.. so if ur into anime, go watch this...

And as for the "polaroid photos", the photos were edited in Lightroom then sent over to photoshop to be "assembled" to add the text and the "lighting effects" and rotated.

And of cos, animated in flash. Ohh well, I'm just glad that ppl liked it:P... and for those who aren't too interested abt how it came into existence, and just wanna watch it again with the words readable, here you go: https://rcpt.yousendit.com/613977669/3bad7004b4c0e2ca16aca1a7666e38ec

Its a flash file bundled with a windows projector a.k.a. .exe file, so yes, you need a windows PC to view it...to play, unzip and open the exe file, its auto fullscreen... Pls note that if your viewing it other than 1280x960, then the graphics will be poor, pls set scaling to 100%

Enjoy...

Edit: Okies okies.. I know, I know.. a Mac version rite.. kk.. coming rite up..sheesh...what a troublesome bunch of people...:P

Edit 2: Okies, for all you Apple fanboys out there...: https://www.yousendit.com/download/bVlBZUNsaTF3NUx2Wmc9PQ