Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Roy Of York Gained Battle In Vain


If you were one of those who stayed back in college until 7pm today, you would have witnessed a very rare phenomenon. I was on my way from the photog room to G.O. when I saw students at the study bench whipping out their phone cams shooting at donno what. Instinctively, I turned to look and BOY! was I excited!!!

THERE. WAS. A. RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!

So I AHHHHH!!! AAAAHHH! AAAHH!!!!!! went hysterical, threw my handbag and My Melody lunchbox on one of the benches and bolted up at the speed of light to grab my cam.

But it was still drizzling so I didn't really dare to walk out to shoot. Got two boys...

boys: Ms Koh!! Go nearer go nearer =DDD

I did a superman pose and pretended to fly up to the sky LOL can't go any nearer la! the rainbow is in the sky neh!!! -.-

then Mr Conrad Lee came up beside me..

he: better quickly take. wait i ask azhar to switch off the projector then no more already! =D

funneh...

then i saw a familiar silhouette zoom across. PPC is out with his cam too ^^

PPC: WA!! got rainbow!!

so we paparazzi paparazzi... and I flew up the ramp and shot from outside the hall...



Sighs... =) it's so nice to see a rainbow... everyone stopped what they were doing and just took time off to admire the simple beauty of the rainbow. Actually, there were TWO rainbows but the bigger arc is v faint so unless you look closely, you can't see it.


I went home humming the song with a smile on my face =)

Somewhere over the rainbow
way up high
in the land
that I heard of once
Once in a lullaby

Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
and the dreams
that you dare to dream
really do come true

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me

Someday I'll wish upon a star
and wake up
where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
away above the chimney tops
that's where you'll find me

Somewhere over the rainbow
skies are blue
and the dreams...that you dare to dream
really do come true
If happy little bluebirds fly
above the rainbow, why
Oh, why can't I?


What a wonderful way to end my tired day (^^)V