Friday, May 16, 2008

I just realised Perth is a common place for Singaporeans to have their wedding photos taken while browsing through some of Singapore's wedding photographers' blogs such as JoHo, Yu Hsin and William Chua. And then I started browsing through some perth photos to see what are some of the shots ppl took at the places we went last year.

HEY! Weren't we supposed to do this in Perth?
Speaking about getting sand in your... erm... and someone's dream nightmare about getting pushed off the side and lying in her own pool of blood.


Familiar? (but i think my shot of a rock was still nicer.)


I like this shot


And this shot looks strangely familiar... PPC's collection got smth liddat one...


We all know where this was taken! Just take a look at the gallery again... and you'll find some similar points.


That's all from me for another senseless and pointless post... Cant put up the wedding pics cos they were in flash... either that I'm too lazy...