Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This morning was Pre U Sem opening and boy, I didn't realise our VICKY was in it, on stage some more! PPC was shooting shooting... then when they introduced the "selected" participants on stage, he was like

PPC: O.O eh? is that our victoria?
me: *grab his 20D with Tuah Tuah Liap lens zooooooooooom* eh? ya! it's our vicky! *lean forward to my HOD* that's my photog vice president *try to act humble*

then when we came out... i saw suerya who was shooting Dr Vivian Balakrishnan

me: hey... so did u get any good shots of vicky??? ^^
suerya: wa... so fast u call nickname already ah?
me: ha? our vicky? don't we all call her vicky???
suerya: oh...? her her ^^ i thought u calling Dr Vivian...

diao... -.- aunty, i am not THAT close to Dr V.B. lor

not say i want to say er...

i think vicky's presentation was THE BEST! most entertaining one.

wat can i say, PPC n i are so proud of our kids ^^

She4 Ying3 Shi2 Tou2! (photog rocks!)