Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I am an EXCO member

Creed For All EXCO Members, Past and Present

I am an Exco Member.
I am a [saikang] Warrior and a member of a team. I serve the people of the Photography Club and live the Club Values.

I will always place the task first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave the club room before the work is done. [and only after the sun is down]

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my tasks and tools.
I always maintain my camera, my equipment and myself.
[I do not break filters, lose my lens hood and drop my lenses]
I am an expert and I am a professional.
I stand ready to deploy, engage, and cover the events of the College in short notice.
I am a lover of Photography and the Photographer way of life.
I am an Exco Member.

adapted from the US Army Soldier's Creed