Thursday, May 1, 2008

Now now... babies... some advice...

1. DO NOT call PPC and me "Mr and Mrs Cheng" -.-
2. DO NOT... i repeat... DO NOT CLIMB SCHOOL GATE!
3. It's A.V.A.I.L.A.B.L.E not A.L.A.I.V.A.B.L.E... LOL
4. pronounce PHOTOGRAPHY properly... everybody repeat after Cherish.. "ferTORgrefi" not "fotograhfee"
5. When I am lecturing and walk up the aisle with a mic looking for someone to answer my question and you were originally sitting along the aisle, DON'T SUDDENLY scoot inwards the row... I WILL NOTICE.
6. After PE, pls DON'T enter the club room... you notice... our room is the only one in college with NO windows.
7. Treasurer: put more money in the kitty box... it will grow. If it doesn't work, ask Grandma Eunice to put it in for you.
8. QM: If you find Canon lens missing... don't panic... I probably took it... =P... so call me before PPC scolds you... haha
9. Project Manager: When planning outdoor trips... choose easily accessible places... climbing longkang is not a good idea.
10. Finally, do not break anything because people will remember it FOREVER! LOL