Friday, May 7, 2010

600th post

Hi everyone, shruthi awesome avadhani here. HAHA, okay i am just in a good mood! I am like bored cos I don't feel like doing my physics homework, and I was watching youtube videos, okay I want ya'll to watch this

Okay, I know most of you will be like what is that? Its my favourite band
KEANE.
They are an amazing band and this song just gets me so like tingly! Its a really great song its called, Bedshaped and they performed this at the O2 Arena the HUGE place at london. They are amazing <3

Anyways tomorrow is the photog BBQ! WOO, everyone YOU MUST GO! PLEASE, COMPULSORY, Well, not everyone, only the J1s, J2s, J3s, sorry the rest.

ANYWAYS, I am like bored now. I really miss photog days!! Now wednesday are gonna be lectures and its like -.-


So yeah, no more photog wednesdays, today I went to the photog room and i was like woah. Honestly, I don't miss the place A LOT, but I miss the club as a whole, cos nowreality is coming closer, A LEVELS, I was at the library today and Joel (J1 Photographer)
told me ''OH SHRUTHI, ITS JUST As, WHAT CAN IT DO TO YOU?'' Oh my dear friend,it ruins your life for that few months. Oh well, I guess I better get back to finding the tension of a wire in a pulley system - physics.
BYE

-SA-