Sunday, May 9, 2010

Photography Club Farewell/BBQ/Omg we are so awesome party

Anisah's Mum made this awesome cake, omg the camera is edible
The photog babes!

Us being the usual
Okay this isn't the photo with EVERYONE in it, kenny tay zhan lun has it, you better upload it kenny!
We don't have a photo of Mr Cheng, but we do have one of his dog who stole the limelight, its cute but I am scared of dogs.
Chubby Rabbit! Or Was it chubby cat?
Fans of Kenny Tay Zhan Lun

OMG ERFI, we are standing next to Chin Yee, we are like POPULAR.

Bee Hoon FTW.

FOOD



What's up my homies, The one and only Miz Ava here, Shruthi. Just got home from the BEST, AWESOME, party ever (sorry if you weren't there). And being a photographer, I have to come home, transfer the photos and look at them, okay its just us Cam-Whore-ing (Boo, you whore. haha from mean girls) Anyways, as you can see from the photos, that what we pretty much did.

I am so happy, cos I heard the J1s saying that they love photography club, and I also saw Elliot, who is like the most awesome-est guy ever, he is like seriously the best. Nobody, I SAID NOBODY, can be compared to Elliot cos he is just so awesome. Who thinks Elliot is awesome raise up your hands!

Okay, I understand people were complaining(including me) about the place, cos there were many mosquitos(with the Chins accent) and there were no seats or whatever. However that place was chosen by our new exco as ECP was full. But you know what, I know you would all agree with me that the place doesn't matter as at the end of the day, WE ALL HAD FUN BABEH.

And also, My camera kinda died, goodbye nikon D40, the shutter is like gone and yeah :(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMAMTHA SIM SI YING.

Please let this post be the first for some time it would mean a lot. :)

Let me end it off with my heart saying :

Thank you EXCO 10/11 for planning everything. Take this year ahead as a challenge, its going to be tough. Very tough. But DO NOT let anything bring you down, and if you need support, you know who to call.

Thank you J1s for coming down, and hopefully you will keep the MJC Photography Club spirit burning bright, brighter than any year.

Thank you J3s for coming down as well, omg Elliot is the bomb, and also for leading us to the right path.

Thank you Mr Cheng and Ms Koh for being amazing teachers and tolerating our nonsense.

Thank you J2s, for being there throughout the year, and together we are an awesome club and we will continue to be one, with the new batch of members. Lets not forget those around us and without a doubt, we did form friendships which will never be extinguished.

Thank you EXCO 09/10. You guys have really been there for me throughout the year, taken all the S--T and seriously I really don't know how much more to thank you guys. I love you all.

Finally,
Thank you.

Till death to us apart,
Love,
Shruthi Avadhani, Your Ex-President of MJC Photography Club.