Sunday, July 13, 2008

F-Stop Blues


I love music. I mean, I'm the sort who believes that music improves your photography when you listen to it while clicking the shutter away. Imagine it as the soundtrack to your visions.

I know this may not be the most relevant post I've done so far, but I have come to fall in love with a few tunes that have inspired me to take better photos, or encouraged me to push on through heat and rain, or simply lifted my spirits when all the factors work against me to achieve that elusive but spectacular shot.

I'd like to share some of these music; I know not everyone have the same taste as me, so I welcome people to give suggestions! Especially in our severely underused forum!



Tracks:
  1. Just Another Day / Brian Eno (4:22)
  2. Here Comes The Sun / The Beatles (3:06)
  3. F-Stop Blues / Jack Johnson (3:10)
  4. Leaves That Are Green / Simon & Garfunkel (2:25)
  5. La Vie En Rose / Madeleine Peyroux (3:21)
  6. Photograph / Jamie Cullum (5:46)
  7. All At Once / Jack Johnson (3:38)
  8. Follow The Light / Travis (3:09)
  9. Inaudible Melodies / Jack Johnson (3:35)
  10. Catch The Sun / Jamie Cullum (3:46)
  11. Traffic In The Sky / Jack Johnson (2:51)
  12. Beautiful World / Colin Hay (4:04)
  13. What A Wonderful World / Keane (2:38)
  14. City Of Angels / Corrinne May (3:56)
  15. Where The Streets Have No Name / U2 (5:38)
  16. The Heart Of Life / John Mayer (3:19)
  17. Better Together / Jack Johnson (3:28)
  18. A Great Day For Freedom / Pink Floyd (4:19)

I will be putting a copy of this compilation in the clubroom. I hope these songs inspire you as they did for me!