Saturday, July 12, 2008

last year's bbq

Okey, I should be doing my work now but somehow, I got distracted and decided to look through my old files. Guess what I found? Pictures from last year's barbecue! They aren't that fantastic since I took 'em with my camera phone but I think it's worth to share with you guys...

A bored Yong En with the a lot a lot a lot of food that we bought

This is a happy Yong En with Mr Cheng's Buttons! ((:

Xiuqi and Jin Kai, waiting for everyone else to arrive...

Okey, I admit, we weren't so prepared for the barbecue so many things were done on the day itself and haha, here, you can see us marinating the chickens on the spot:

Haha, Shan Shan, Cherish and Chay Teng did most of the 'massaging'

*massage massage*

*massage massage massage massage*

We, the then juniors, were clueless on how to bbq and so Eunice helped!

The marinated chickens...

When the fire had started, we started to cook the food.
Chef Quentin was doing the hotdogs...

And Chay Teng was making sure the chickens don't get burnt. We took turns on ensuring that the food will be cooked perfectly but somehow, I think we burnt most of the chickens although Chee Howe had taught us the technique to see if the chicken is already cooked. Haha!

The fatty ingredients used for bbq...

It's hard to see but yeah, those are the seniors, sitting around a table, waiting for food to be served... I hope you guys did enjoy the farewell last year! ((:

Gosh, I miss Photog especially the meetings with the simply rocking EXCO. Boo.