Saturday, July 26, 2008

Tete a tete with Tee

i enjoy chatting with MRT... he is v cute one and it feels good to know that MRT faces the same problems/dilemma etc... as me when he shoots events...

me: wa, Mr T, shooting events is v tiring... =P
T: hng! ni xian zai cai zhi dao ah! (hng! now then you know ah?)
me: i salute you neh... u r so power... i shoot the jap band half day i seh already!
T: haha... ya lor, i thought u will be on MC today nei! *chuckle chuckle*
me: shoot event not easy... got to know when to capture what..
T: ya lor... sometimes you miss it hor got to wait there for them to do it again.
me: sometimes they don't "do it again"...
T: ya lor... si zai de! and the lens... sometimes i think think... want to change don't want to change want to change don't want to change... ah ya, change la! then ah ya! over le, change back! *chuckle chuckle*
me: ^^ kekeke ya lor... oh, it happens to you also ah? *phew! i feel so much better now*

haha... i LOVE MRT!