Saturday, July 26, 2008

Xiao Qiang

i had fun in the clubroom today *LOL slap thigh*

Today after MTPS (yawn!) i dropped by the club room to try my luck. if it's open maybe can edit my parody picture for vicky ^^ and yeah! door is open! and wa! XQ, chee and king are in there too so i hng at XQ...

me: *teh voice* xing quan, can help me edit my pic?? *blink blink blink*
XQ: OKOK =D
me: (^^)v *yay! no need to edit myself!*

then while elliot and XQ were trying to print something (for XQ), king spotted a cockroach!

king: AH! cockroach!

i =D =D =D hahaha! cockroach!!! whipped out my tissue, stepped on the tail to cripple it, grabbed it, squeezed the lower body and waved the struggling upper body at king and chee. wa, king bolted out the room faster than the speed of light and i chased after him waving the cockroach... he stayed at the parade square didn't dare to come near me... so i was like... no fun, go scare chee howe ba but chee howe LOCKED the clubroom door don't let me in nei! i banged on the door, "kai men! (open the door)" he guai guai opened the door and i =D waved the cockroach at him he ran and hid behind XQ and elliot, grabbing their shoulders screaming...

chee: AAAAAAAAHHHH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHH!

then also zoomed out of the room... then XQ and i were like... golly, hahaha...

XQ: ey ey, take macro shot of cockroach quite nice... *i held it up while he whipped out his canon and pointed at it like 0mm so near until the feelers, which were still moving, touched his lens...* i hold breath... he shoot.... ah cannot, hold breath again, shoot again... still cannot... ahahahaha... cos the cockroach was still moving, he could not get a good shot... what a pity...

meanwhile, elliot just sat cool-ly in front of the mac, unaffected by the commotion...

chee opened the door and peeped in, saw XQ shooting the cockroach in my hand so i =D again ran after them and pretended to throw the cockroach, shot put style at them... guess what? they ducked! ahahahahaha and scurried off...

hahahaha... had enough fun already, throw cockroach away and wash hands... chee and king finally came back into the room..

me: eh, XQ, just now the cockroach feelers touch your lens u got clean?
XQ: ah ya, never mind la...
Chee: *hands by his face* AAAAAAHHHHH! SO GROSS SO GROSS SO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL