Thursday, March 5, 2009

GAH CIP!

HEY.
MJC Photography is working with Community Chest to provide our photographers with the oppurtunity to serve the community through CIP. SO this event is very very important.

Give A Hand! Campaign is Community Chest's signature event that aims to showcase the talents of their beneficiaries as well as to engage the public in caring and sharing for the less fortunate in the society.

Basically, there will games and performances. Photographers are required to capture all these events.

6th March
Tiong Bahru Mall
4-7pm

Photographers:
-Karmun (I/C)
-Karishma

7th March
Tiong Bahru Mall
1-7pm

Photographers:
-Mumtaz (I/C)
- Syazana
- Humairah

8th March
Tiong Bahru Mall
1-7pm

Photographers:
-Elliot (I/C)
- Zheng Hui

13th March
HDB Hub
4-7pm

Photographers:
- Kuanyee (I/C) -
- Gina
- Sharon
- Hilma

14th March
HDB Hub
1-7pm

Photographers:
-CHin Yee (I/C)
-Samantha
Marissa
Aswanee

15th March
HDB HUb
1-7pm

Photographers:
- Wan yeng (I/C)
-Kenny
- Erfi
- Pearlene

21 March
Jurong Point
1-7pm

Photographers:
- Shruthi (I/C)
-Ivan
-Karin
-Aditi
- Siew Yee
- Cheryl

22 March
Jurong Point
1-7pm

Photographers:
- Sarthak (I/C)
- Cheng Boon

VERY VERY IMPT:

- All the I/Cs, pls ensure that everyone turns up for the event. I will sms you all the h.p no. of the person in-charge.
- Do not be late for the event!
- In case you cannot make it due to last minute plans , pls inform me ASAP.
- ENJOY and take nice nice photos.

POST CIP

- If you can edit your photos, that would be great! If not, choose the best photos and drop by the photog room to transfer your photos into the clubroom's computer on the NEXT SCHOOL DAY AFTER THE CIP.
- Log on to the ISIS portal (one week later. Give me some time to key in the details onto the school system) and do your survey and reflections if not your CIP hours will not be reflected.

To all the JC1s, take this opportunity to improve on your photography skills and learn. Jiayou!
Lets make this CIP Event a success!

P.S I will be away from 16th march- 21 March. If there is any problems, pls contact the rest of the exco members. I hope there wont be any problems though.

Mum:)
PM