Monday, March 2, 2009

I believe

Recently, I've been doing some thinking...

I have been reflecting on the things that I have been doing with regards to the club. For those within the inner circle, you would know that I have been trying to work up some partnerships with a few external agencies. Honestly there were times when I felt whether were all these worth it because they do take considerable amount of energy and to even have the credibility to approach them, we have to first prove ourselves by undertaking certain projects. And I do admit, as I looked back, that these certain projects have taken a toll on my exco members especially when they have to bear with my incessant demands.

So were all these troubles worth it???

Well after some reflection, the answer is yes... because

I believe in building for the future. I believe that every success that's achieved by the club is largely due to the foundational work laid by their seniors. I believe in working your out, the moment you step into office. I believe that Photography>MJC is much more than just the 18 months that you spent in the club. I believe in that Photography>MJC is a place where students, whether rich or poor, can have an equal chance to explore photography and discover that photography can be their avenue of personal expression. I believe that Photography>MJC is more than a service club. I believe in our motto, 'Your Moments, Our Calling'. I believe that every member (especially the exco) will have a sense of nostalgia when they think of Photography>MJC. I believe that the club room will always hold a special place in their hearts. I believe that alumni members will answer to the rallying call because Photography>MJC was there for them.

And because I believe, I will press on forward...

PPC